Do you have apartments and rooms that have services for those with disabilities?
Is there an elevator in the building?
Terms and Conditions
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing (e-mail)
- In order to complete your reservation we need to collect the following personal data as part of the reservation process: your first and last name; your email address; your country of residence and preferred contact telephone number.
- The contents of the apartment may only be used by persons who are duly registered as guests
- In case of noncompliance with the terms and conditions, the host has the right to cancel the guest’s reservation and charge any damages on his own estimate.
Methods of Payment
- Revolute (recommended method, no fee from Revolute)
- Pay Pal (Pay Pal fee paid by guest)
- IBAN 1. HR8123600003112390576 (For domestic transaction)
- IBAN 2. HR7323600003117510477 (For international transaction - fee paid by guest)
- SWIFT/BIC: ZABAHR2X
Number of People using accommodation
- The apartment cannot accommodate more guests than is stated in the apartment reservation
- The apartment can only accommodate three guests max.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if we feel this condition is likely to be breached.
- In this case no paid funds will be returned.
How can I reach the apartments?
- From Main Square Josip Ban Jelačić, 300 m to the apartments, 5 min walk, take Radiceva Street next to Pharmacy and Addiko Bank on the Main Square – Trg Bana Josipa Jelačića), we are number 32 opposite Saint George Statue.
From the airport Franjo Tuđman (ZAG) located around 18 km away you can take: taxi, uber, bolt – (pick up location on 1 floor at the airport)
Croatia Airlines bus (bus is going every 30 min and last bus is 30 min after last flight on that day. Bus is waiting at the parking lot, on the right hand side when you exit arrival hall). It drives directly to the Bus Station around 30 min, than you need to take taxi or public transportation tram which is on the opposite side of the Bus Station. Take tram Take tram number 6 (direction Črnomerec) get of at the Main Square Trg Bana Jelačića, it’s 5th stop. Then walk to the apartment 5 min (explained above)
Take public bus opposite the Airport number 290 direction Kvaternikov Trg from Velika Gorica. Its about 25 min ride, than you have to walk approx. 5 min and take a tram to Main Square from Kvaternikov. You will need to ask for direction from the bus stop to the tram stop, it's very close. Take line 11 (direction Črnomerec) and 12 (direction Ljubljanica). It's 4 stops to the Main Square than walk to the apartment 5 min (explained above)
From the train station Zagrebački Kolodvor, only 20 min walk (walk outside of the station) and walk straight ahead towards towers of Zagreb Cathedral or take a taxi or take a tram. If you take a tram take number 6 direction Černomerec), it's only 2 stops to the Main Square + than walk to the apartment 5 min (explained above)
From the apartment: take all opposite way. Have in mind and take care of direction names of trams, they change in opposite direction).
Public transportation maps will be provided in the apartments, but you can also take them in Information Centre at the Airport upon Arrival
If you want I can also arrange transfer for you or even I can pick you up, but I have a small car, at extra cost
- All persons staying in the apartment are considered to be guests of the apartment.
- All guests must be registered with E-visitor as required by the law of the Republic of Croatia.
- E-visitor signup takes place after the guest presents his personal official documents (e.g. passport or identity card).
- Persons who have not submitted their personal documents may not be present in the apartment.
- Guests are obliged to take care of their belongings and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for their possible disappearance.
- All guests agree to keep the property, all furniture, fittings and effects in or on the premises and property grounds in good repair and to vacate the property leaving it in a clean and tidy condition.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the home and its surroundings and in the event of an accident they bear the consequences themselves.
- The Guest is responsible for leaving the apartment in good order and in a clean condition; otherwise a cleaning charge will be levied.
- Guests are expected to leave the property in a similar state to which they find it (reasonable cleaning excepted).
- The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
Check-in and Check out
- Check-in and Check-out – The rules for check-in and check-out are set by Us.
- Check in from 15:00 until 18:00
- Check out from 09:00 until 10:00
- Host will greet guests and give them keys and all information needed
- Keys must be taken care of, if you lose them cost for new key is 100,00 EURO (750,00 HRK)
- If the apartment is available earlier on the day of arrival we can provide an earlier arrival (without charge).
- Also, if the apartment is available in the afternoon, we will gladly allow a later check out (without charge).
- Arrival after 20:00 is charged 15 € and after 22:00 is charged 25€
- Check out before 09:00 is charged 25€
- The guest is obliged to inform the host in advance of their arrival and departure time before arrival
- Also, the guest should call us about 1 hour before arrival, so we can meet the guest on time.
Tour guide services
- We can arrange a tour guide for you.
- City tou and excursions
- In fact your host and owner is a licenced tour guide.
- I speak English, but I can organise tours in many different languages.
- Send me a request: info@tourguide-zagreb or call 00385912430244
Cancellations and Amendments
- Unless otherwise stated, the following rules apply:
- All notification of cancellation or amendments must be made in writing by email to Us.
- You are responsible for ensuring the notification has been received.
- Free cancellation up to 15 days earlier.
- Bookings cancelled at least 7 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund
- Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before arrival won’t receive any refund
- We strongly recommend that all clients obtain appropriate travel and personal insurance cover to cover these charges in the event of a cancellation.
The guest is obliged to abide by the house rules.
All guests should respect other residents in the building.
All guests should act responsible and take care of the apartment as well as the building because our building is a protected Cultural Heritage monument of Zero Category.
Bringing other people who are not on booking reservation is not allowed
It is forbidden to cause disorder and disturbance to the neighbours
In particular it is forbidden to create noise from 14:00 to 16:00 and from 22.00 to 07:00.
Do you serve breakfast?
- Unfortunately, breakfast is not offered.
- Nearest shops is 200 m way.
- All our kitchens are fully equipped (fridge with freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, electric kettle, toaster, sandwich toaster, microwave oven, cooking utensils, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper, choice of teas, Nescafe and Dolce gusto cafe).
- You can have a breakfast in Otto& Frank in Tkalčićeva Street 20, 80 m from us
Do you have apartments and rooms that have services for those with disabilities?
Unfortunately, we do not have.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartments or in the internal communal areas of the apartment blocks.
- Regrettably no pets of any kind are permitted under any circumstances.
Events and parties
- It is forbidden to use our apartments for parties or gatherings where neighbouring apartments might be disturbed.
- If, on arrival, it is felt you are intending to use the apartments for such an event you may be refused entrance without refund.
- If it is discovered that you are holding such an event after arrival you will be required to leave immediately. In such circumstances, We are not obliged to provide or locate alternative accommodation without refund.
Is room service available? If so, at what times?
- Unfortunately we do not have room service, but if you need cleaning at extra cost of 400,00 kn
- If you are staing more than 7 days, changing of towels, beding and cleaning is done
Damage, Loss, Theft
- You are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents.
It is forbidden to destroy equipment and furniture
Any damages or breakages must be reported to us as soon as they occur and prior to guests departing the property.
If the installation, furniture, appliances and equipment of the apartment is missing or is damaged, excluding reasonable wear and tear, the guest must notify the host.
If disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate for the damage.
It is forbidden to take out appliances and equipment from the apartment (towels, blankets and so on) or the owner may ask for reasonable replacement costs.
Guests should not remove any item from the property.
Guests should put all furniture etc back to where it was at the beginning of the rental period.
Guests should not leave any items at the property and, if left, the Owner has the right to charge for the removal, return or disposal of those items.
Deposit for damage protection details of your payment card including the card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV number.
In emergency cases you can contact the host at any time.
- Lock the door to the apartment when you are in, and when leaving outside.
- Close all windows before you leave the apartment.
- Turn off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove …) and close the water.
- The use of candles and joss ticks are also not permitted inside the property due to insurance restrictions.
- It is not allowed to carry weapons, explosives and flammable materials.
- Use of equipment and appliances that are not part of the apartment is allowed only with the consent of the host.
- Unfortunately we do not have have elevator built in (building is protected Cultural monument)
Our Apartments do not have a carparking.
Access to host apartment
- The host is entitled to enter the apartment in circumstances to prevent any possible damage or danger.
- Our representatives have the right of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of You, for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
What are your COVID-19 Cleaning Protocols?
Cleaning and change of bedding and towels is organized on a arrival/departure of guests or weekly for longer stays. We pay particular attention to high-touch items such as door knobs, light switches, cabinet pulls, etc. All kitchen utilities, plates, glasses will be washed. As more information regarding the spread of covid-19 becomes available, we will adapt our cleaning protocols with the health and safety of our guests and vendors. Safe stay in Croatia! :)
Injury or Loss
- We cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, loss, death or damage to personal effects howsoever arising at the accommodation.
Should I bring my own electric socket adapter?
In all the apartments we have standard EU sockets 220V. If you come from countries where you use different sockets, we recommend that you bring your own socket adapters.
- We cannot accept responsibility or liability for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by acts of God, civil war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, riots, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, lockouts, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, earthquake, ash clouds and explosions. Acts of any government or public authority, or any other event outside our control.
- We advise all guests to buy travel health insurance before going on the trip.
- We cannot be held responsible for any medical issues or accidents that might happen during your stay.
- The apartment hire cost does not include any personal insurance cover of any kind.
- It is recommended that insurance be taken out against cancellation.
- We strongly recommend that each guest is covered by comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property and repatriation coverage.
- It is further strongly advised that personal accident and medical insurance, plus health insurance to include possible evacuation.
Termination by Us
- We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the apartment or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
- In exceptional circumstances we may find it necessary to cancel your booking and if so, we shall make all reasonable efforts to offer a suitable alternative.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking and to cancel any bookings already made if the property is unavailable (e.g. through fire, flood, etc) for any reason whatsoever, subject to a full refund
- Read more on „Force Majeure“
- About the apartment, staff or any other must be in writing and send to Us by e-mail.
- We will take all reasonable steps to settle the problem.
Long term rent 30+
Security inspection after earthquake in Zagreb
- Building had security inspection after earthquake in Zagreb, static is good according to their statement.
- Cosmetic reaper and our turn must be appointed by Ministry of Culture, considering out building is a Monument of Zero Category.